WELL ANALYZER (ECHOMETER)
The Echometer Well analyzer is used to optimize production from Oil and Gas wells. It is used with an acoustic gas gun and pressure transducer to acquire acoustic data and casing pressure for determination of liquid level depth and bottom hole pressure.
OBJECTIVES OF A WELL ANALYZER:
The principal objective of the Well Analyzer is to provide all the necessary data to analyze the performance of an oil or gas well. This objective is accomplished by using combinations of Hardware and computer software which are specific to the particular measurement to be undertaken. Application and interpretation of the measurements that are made with the Well Analyzer can provide answers to numerous questions. The following are partial lists of typical questions that can be answered by proper use and interpretation of Analyzer measurements:
Typical Questions answered
• What is the depth to the liquid level?
• Is there liquid above the ESP?
• At what depth is the liquid column? • What is the casing–head pressure?
• What is the percent liquid in the annular fluid column?
• What is the pressure at the perforations?
• What is the percent of the maximum oil rate that is currently being produced?
• What is the maximum rate that could be produced from the well?
• Are there any restrictions or anomalies in the annulus above the liquid level?
Well Performance Monitoring
Permanent Sensors (Monitoring)